15 April 2010

Death In Venice (Italy)

Death in Venice was a goth, coldwave act from Venice, Italy. Its hard for me to do a write up about this band since what info I do find is in Italian. I've included some magazine scans for anyone who can translate them. Below is their entire discography I have made available, except the 7" version of Presence in Absence, I just think the 12" is better..it has the outstanding track 'Sex of the Angels' which I could listen to over and over again.



+favorite track'sex of the angels' full albums downloads below+

Death in Venice Discography


Deca Dance demo (1983)
+self released no label+

Lunar Shell
Black Flowers of Dance
Happy Birthday
Pre Existence
Insanus Driver






Presence in Absence 12" (1985)
+released on Contempo Records +

Pale Flesh
China Guru
Justine









Paroxismos
12 " (1986)
+released on Contempo Records+

The Sex of The Angels
Orgasm Guaranteed
Victims

4 comments:

  1. We are fantastic, I find this great sound in this blog. Death in Venice is my favourite band of eighties in Italy/from Italy.
    Thanks a lot for the link!
    Antonio "CLINT"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much for the post.
    Keep and Feed 4 the D.I.V.
    Antonio "CLINT"

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting for a repost.
    Please
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just to write for a request, could you put this file on the net again? pleasee


    Tarja

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin?