12 April 2010

The Reegs - Chorus of The Lost 12" 1989



Just came back from holiday in London and stumbled across some interesting pieces of vinyl, which I'll post over the next few weeks. 1st one is this gorgeous 12" from ex Chameleons Dave Fielding and Reg Smithies' project, The Reegs.






The Reegs - Chorus Of The Lost 12 " 1989 + Released on Imaginary Records +

a1- Chorus Of the lost
b1- Pond Life
b2- Start To See


All their reissues can be found here
+ The Definitive Collection all their works on one CD, definitely worth purchasing+

5 comments:

  1. The Reegs were a good band but they weren't The Chameleons, that's for sure.
    Great guitar work from Dave and Reg but you know, it *needs* Mark Burgess's voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with you on all levels.
    To me The Reegs really did some impressive instrumentals..'The Nasty Side'..is truly remarkable. What do you think of Chameleon Vox ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you should ask -- I'm just about to order my tickets for this:
    http://factory.fatsoma.com/event.php?eid=24268

    Shall I get one for you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And incidentally, Slow Pulse Girl, how can I email you without actually leaving a comment on the blog?
    Jeremy/The Disappeared
    (thedisappeareduk@googlemail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin?